Home · New to Stanwich?
Welcome to Stanwich! Thank you for visiting us online. The best way to see all that's happening at Stanwich is to join us on Sunday during one of our three services - 9am and 10:45am in Greenwich, and 5:30pm in Stamford. During the summer months we have one morning service at 10am and our 6:30pm evening (June 11-Sept. 10). Take a look at the video for a quick peek at what to expect when you visit Stanwich.
Here are some steps to guide you on your first visit to Stanwich:
1) Parking: If you are visiting us for the first time, please park and enter through our main sanctuary entrance so that we can greet you and direct you.
2) Greeters will welcome you at the door providing you with a bulletin and are available to answer any of your questions. Children age 3 and older begin the service with their parents in the sanctuary and are dismissed after the children's sermon at morning worship and after the third song at The Gathering to go to Kids Church.
3) Our Sunday worship services begin with a time of singing, praise, and worship — led by our choir, praise team, and/or worship leader — followed by prayers, scripture reading, sermon and communion.
4) If you would wish to get a taste of a Stanwich sermon prior to a visit, you can go to the Sermons page and listen online.
5) We encourage guests to join us for coffee and refreshments following the morning services in Emmaus Hall, and dinner following The Gathering. Here you’ll enjoy food and friendship within the Stanwich community. It’s a good place to ask questions about the church and get to know people. Look for pastor Jacky who would like to provide you with a gift!